2011年4月28日星期四

Coming soon! Tenacious Toys of Benny

Coming soon! Tenacious Toys of Benny


In my blog ,I have shared mang toys.Today I will keep on sharing.Today what I want to introduce is Benny of Tenacious Toys, it was back in the day when he sent over snaps of convention displays.
When I first knew, and I thought: “Now THERE’S my man-in-New York”! ~Me being thousands of miles away from where the action was at, meant a great deal to me, both then and now (regardless of original intent). Through the years, the name “Tenacious Toys” had become synonymous with “creator-exclusives”, which frankly is not that of tenan occurrence, especially with independent artists and production companies. And when I was downed with Stroke late last year, Benny showed a side of compassion for this humble blogger, and that was a measure how good this good man he is, IMHO.
What makes me like it is that Benny is to Tenacious Toys, as I am to the TOYSREVIL-blog . We remain synonymous with our chosen name, and what happens to it, is “personal” to us. It comes as no surprise I get to the depths of who BENNY KLINE is, and what Tenacious Toys is about.

没有评论:

发表评论