2011年4月28日星期四

Mac Naked Lunch ,Really Naked?Whether Or Not?

Mac Naked Lunch ,Really Naked?Whether Or Not?
A new product has been revealed called Mac Naked Lunch at a price of $14.50.
But question has been raised ,too.For me ,was there really a lunch in which the attendees were naked?If so, I wonder what was on the menu… I assume that soups and other hot foods were absent, as well as beans and cheeses that encourage, um, bloat.
When I need something foolproof to wear with my favorite browns, I often reach for Naked Lunch. It casts a candlelit glow on my skin that ignores my fine lines, and it blends like a makeup dream. On me, it’s a champagne peachy pink with a subtle sheen — a demure, slightly warmer, less glittery version of Stila Kitten, perhaps, and its flexibility could rival Olympic gymnasts! I wear it as a lid color (fab for a wide-eyed look), as a highlighter along my brow bone, at the inner corners, and sometimes even as a face highlighter.
Maybe You might also be interested in...such as makeup tips,beauty tips,current makeup collections and reviews,new drugstore beauty bargains,hair care and styling ideas or lip balm or alotion or a eyewear.

没有评论:

发表评论