2011年2月22日星期二

Serious Study: Cell Phone Radiation May Cause Brain Activity, Whatever That Means

Do cell phones cause cancer? Some say yes. Some say no. Nobody knows. The frequencies and powers of the radiation used in them haven’t been in use long enough for us to get decent long-terms studies out of them. Sure, the FCC makes sure you’re not frying your cortex with clearly harmful emissions (talk radio doesn’t count), but it could be that after 30 or 40 years, we all get head cancer. Or we all get super powers. It could go either way.
A new study has shown that, at the very least, phones seem to have an effect on the brain. That’s not an insignificant finding; we’re all saturated by radio waves all day long, and it doesn’t appear to affect us, so it would be reasonable to think that mobiles would be the same. But the study found that mobiles raised brain activity near the antenna by about 7% on average.
What does this mean? They don’t know. That’s not how science works. They’ve gotten results from an experiment, and now it’s up to more scientists and more experiments to add to that data and give it meaning.
Personally, I find that when I hold my phone to my head, it stimulates the part of my brain that makes me walk around my apartment for no good reason. I can’t be the only one experiencing this phenomenon.

1 条评论:

  1. so terrible,but we have no choice ,we can't do
    anything without cell phones in 21 entury.

    回复删除