2011年5月16日星期一

Attaching A Multiply 12C To The Bus

Attaching A Multiply 12C To The Bus


12C is so popular,and it has a wide use.Now with the efforts of some engineers,it can been also used in a common bus.
You can buy varieties of I2C compatible devices in the form of temperature sensors, serial EEPROMs, real-time clocks, LCD drivers, port expander, and so on. While most modern microcontrollers do have built-in I2C communication port, it’s implementation requires a good understanding of the protocol in general, its signal types, and an addressing scheme for uniquely identifying multiple devices on a common I2C bus. Embedded Lab’s new tutorial on I2C communication covers all the detail that is required for connecting multiple devices on a common I2C bus.
The tutorial uses PIC18F2550 microcontroller, to which are connected three I2C compatible devices: 2 EEPROMs (24LC512) and 1 temperature sensor (DS1631).

没有评论:

发表评论