2011年5月16日星期一

Eos Vanilla Shave Cream Is On Sale

Eos Vanilla Shave Cream Is On Sale


eos shave cream vanilla bliss
You have worries about your hair,then look at this one.Smells good,smooth.You may clear up all your worries if you own one.
Last summer, I hacked away my body hair with the Pomegranate Raspberry version. I loved how soft it left my legs, how quick it made my shaves and how it never gave me bumps, but I couldn’t stand the scent (sickly sweet). Still, I liked how well it worked enough to finish the bottle.
But then I moved on to other things, discouraged by the scent, and forgot about EOSShave Cream…until I tried Vanilla Bliss! It’s just as creamy and moisturizing as the Raspberry one, and also works with or without water. It’s one of six flavors in the EOS Shave Creamline.
eos shave cream vanilla bliss
The scent? Like vanilla ice cream and warm apple pie… And SO much better than the one in Pomegranate Raspberry (at least to me). It’s a softer scent and not at all overwhelmingly sweet.

没有评论:

发表评论